VIBS Family Violence and Rape Crisis CenterVictims Information Bureau of Suffolk
P.O. Box 346
Central Islip, NY 11722
1. Why do you want to volunteer for VIBS?
2. Have you volunteered anywhere else? If so, where, and what type of volunteer work did you perform?
3. Why are you interested in working with children?
4. What do you think your role can be in the lives of the children?
5. When are you available?
7. Do you have any special skills? (e.g., languages spoken, computer literacy, etc…)?
8. Employment background
9. Educational background
11. Please list the name(s) of anyone else you know of who may be interested in volunteering
12. Please list the names and numbers of at least two people who know about your work experience, especially that with children, so we can check references.
Victims Information Bureau of Suffolk operates from a position of respect for all of our clients, staff and volunteers regardless of: race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ability, age or gender. Any volunteer who shows intolerance to diversity will be immediately dismissed from the program.
This website has been funded in part by: